Gömbháromszög asztaldísz -(angol)
- Tracing paper
- Lightweight cardboard
- Decorative card stock
- Circle makers in 3- and 4-inch diameters
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Download and print the patterns. Trace the triangle patterns; cut out. Trace around the patterns on cardboard; cut out.
- For each ball, cut 20 of the same size circles from decorative card stock. Place a cardboard triangle in the center of each circle. Fold the circle's edges up around the triangle; crease the folded edges and remove the triangles.
- The balls are constructed in three sections. To make the center section, lay out 10 folded circles in a row, alternating the direction the triangles are pointing (up or down). Hot-glue the adjacent folded sections together to make a ring. To make the top and bottom sections, lay out five circles each with the triangles pointing in the same direction hot-glue the adjacent folded sections together. Hot-glue the top and bottom sections to the center ring.
Download the free sphere centerpiece patterns.
| || |