Szív alakú gyűrűpárna -(angol)
Szív alakú gyűrűpárna
What You Need:
- Two antique cocktail napkins or handkerchiefs
- Polyester fiberfill
- Needle and thread
- Satin-center organdy ribbon
- Antique brooch
- Fold one corner of one of the napkins or handkerchiefs toward the center. Beginning at the top of the fold, pinch and gather toward the center to form a heart shape. Repeat with the second napkin or handkerchief.
- Sew the napkins or handkerchiefs together with right sides facing, leaving an opening along one side.
- Stuff the pillow with polyester fiberfill through the opening; hand-stitch the opening closed.
- Form a bow with the ribbon, leaving two long tails. Hand-stitch the bow to the front of the pillow and pin the brooch on top. Tie the rings onto the long ribbon tails.
| || |